Thursday, October 24, 2013

Behind the Scenes of my Very First Video, "Rules for my channel; with the help of my dolls!".....kind of.

     Only a few minutes ago, I posted my very first YouTube video, "Rules for my channel; with the help of my dolls!". It may seem like it took me five minutes to make it, since it has such bad quality, but it actually took FOREVER! I am NOT very experienced with stopmotions.
     Now, my dolls would like to say something. I'd like to give basilmentos credit for this idea!


     Hi, it's Natalie! I have no idea what to say...I'm just so excited! Well, I guess I'll say this; I can't WAIT to keep on making videos! It was just so much fun filming that! Did you hear my line? DID YOU DID YOU DID YOU?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Okay, it's my turnnnnnnmknbbkNO IT'S MY TURN! HEY HAVE YOU SEEN NYAN CAT? MEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW
     Okay, it's Marie-Grace! MARIE GRACEEEE IZ STINKEH 
     Oh, sorry about that. c: Natalie just gets on people's nerves sometimes...anyway, even if I only had a few lines in the video, I LOVED it! One day, I'll be a celebritttttnttuintintion911!!! MARIE GRACE SHOVEEEDD MEE IN DA CLOZET
     iehgiehijigjNOjngiewgniSHE SHOULD BE ARREESSTTEDDDD FOR HURR BAD DEEEDDDD
     OK it iz mi turn. this is mckenna hiiiLEARN HOW TO TYPPPEEEEEhey im typen
     WELL NOW I'M "TYPEN" SO BACK OFFFFFFFFFF
     Hi, Caroline here. I guess it's my turn, because now the other girls are fighting. This isn't the way I wanted to get my turn, though...I wish one of them would just ask, "Hey, Caroline, do you want a turn?", instead of just ignoring me. I just feel so...neglected, you know? Well, anyway, I'm just going to keep all of this nonsense on this post anyway. Is that mean? Will they get mad at me? .....I'm sorry if I'm making you waste your time by reading this. Nobody likes me anyway...er2tfywhtj3wkqotkoJIJijIiJIHIHGIGNIuhigignwengunnnksdnSorry about that. McKenna...threw Natalie onto the keyboard. Anyways, I guess that's it for today. Bye.


~Caroline and the Girls
     
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment