Thursday, October 24, 2013

New YouTube Channel!

     Hi! My name is Erin, and welcome to my blog! I have recently made a YouTube channel, and I can't wait to post my first video!
     I have seen quite a few AG blogs, and I thought it would be SO much fun to make my own! So why not? I love to type. Plus, I could "share it with my dolls". Like on my YouTube account (here), I'm going to post three playlists; the first is for stopmotions, the second is for photo shoots, and the third is for video blogs from my dolls! So my dolls will be able to "post" videos and blog posts. But, of course, I will too.
     To learn about my dolls, go under "About" on my YouTube channel (link above). But right now, I'm going to tell you all about myself. 
     My name: Epic Erin, Erin, whichever you prefer. 
     My family: I have a dad, mom, a brother named Sean, a French Papillon dog named Rascal (aka Licky), and a Siamese cat named Dasher.
     My interests besides American Girl: Webkinz, the Warriors book series by Erin Hunter (not because of the name, because I love cats and reading!), Adventure Time, Princess Daisy from the Mario series, and nature.
     Fun Fact about Me: Siamese cats run in my family.
     

     So, now that you got to know me, I'd like to know about you! If you read this, comment below and fill in the following:
     My name:
     My family:
     My interests:
     Fun Fact about Me:
     Oh, and another thing. Please subscribe! I actually don't care about subscribers that much; really, I don't. But once you watch a few of my videos, it would be nice. c: I just want you to enjoy my videos, and I don't want to be ambitious. I'm not one of those people who post on random videos, "I ORDER YOU TO SUBSCRIBE ME RIGHT NOW, SLAVE!!!!!" So, please watch my next few videos! I hope you like them! 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment