Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Next Two Videos and Some Secret Information about my Channel!!

   





 This post is locked from all dolls. Locked, I say, LOCKED!
  Anyways, this post is about something that the dolls CANNOT know about...if anyone reads this, they have to PROMISE to not tell anyone...
  If you read that sentence, and you comment, post this: "NO DOLLS ALLOWED!"
  xD Now, let's get started.
 


     My Next Two Videos

  Video #1
Doll Video Blog #1--Caroline
A Video Blog is a video that any doll can post to talk about the latest events and what's going on, or maybe their feelings. Caroline is going to do the first one.

    Video #2
  Natalie's Rollerblading "Adventure"
  Now, here's the thing with these videos. THIS IS THE SECRET INFO THAT THE DOLLS CAN'T KNOW ABOUT SO LISTEN UP! Err, READ! YEAH, READ UP!
  My plot is that I have secret cameras hidden around my house, the backyard, the front yard, my grandparents' house, the car...ANYWHERE. And the dolls don't know they're being filmed, and that it'll be posted on YouTube! So, anyway, this one is about Natalie trying to go  rollerblading, and how she totally isn't listening to Caroline.


Thanks!

~Epic Erin, signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment